February 2017 Health Product InfoWatch
February 24, 2017
The Health Product InfoWatch is a monthly publication intended primarily for healthcare professionals. It provides clinically relevant safety information on pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices and natural health products.
The goal of the Health Product InfoWatch is to raise awareness and to provide clinically relevant information to healthcare professionals concerning marketed health products and their safety. In some cases, information is intended to stimulate reporting of similar adverse reactions. Each publication includes a monthly recap of health product advisories and summary safety reviews, as well as a growing selection of new health product safety information.
- Monthly recap
- New information
- Review article: Colorectal stents and bevacizumab: increased risk of intestinal perforation
- Vaccine safety quarterly summary: Report for April 1, 2016 to June 30, 2016
- Product monograph update: Tramadol-containing products
- Product monograph update: Votrient (pazopanib)
- Product monograph update: Zyprexa (olanzapine)