As the regulatory body for pharmacy practice in Alberta, the Alberta College of Pharmacists employs a committed team to support our mandate. Our team members thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are passionate about supporting and protecting the public’s health and well-being.
- the health, safety and well-being of Albertans
- professional and ethical conduct in all we do
- transparent expectations and processes
- accountability for decisions and actions
- collaboration and partnerships
- innovation and creativity in fulfilling our mission
- a positive culture and working environment for our employees
Learn more about our mission, vision, mandate, and business practices.
Why work for ACP?
ACP is committed to creating a positive culture and working environment for our team members. We strive to celebrate team member contributions, promote continuous learning, and ensure that our team members are empowered and satisfied.
Every team member receives:
- Ongoing professional development
- Team development sessions
- Opportunities to participate in community service initiatives
- Social activities during office hours
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
- A paid break between Christmas and New Year’s Day
Administrator (FT, Permanent - Edmonton)
Digital Communications Advisor (FT, Permanent - Edmonton)